Friday, November 07, 2014

In passing

I haven’t posted since Tuesday, in part because of work pressures, in part because I have been making a determined effort to reinstate writing on my New England Travels book. I lost all momentum here.

Looking back at comments over the last few weeks, I don’t get a lot of comments compared to some blogs, but they are regular and they add value.  I don't promise to do this, its actually quite a lot of work, but I thought that I would turn my next Sunday Essay over to a report and analysis of the remarks made by you, my commenters.

A part trigger for this was a radio interview I was listening to on the way that media organisations use (or sometimes don’t) their comment streams to capture value. I am hardly a media organisation, but the point is still germane.  In my case, the value is what you say.   

No comments: